What a great question! We would love your help!
Employ to Empower is a non-profit organization and the Make Change Market store is run by a group of dedicated volunteers. We need your help!
We offer a few different delivery options:
1) Curbside Pickup at our office: 268 Keefer Street (no charge)
2) Canada Post domestic and international (we will pass along the cost of packaging and shipping to you)
3) Ask the Entrepreneur to donate the product to someone in need.
Since the e-commerce store is volunteer-run, we will ship products once a week and will let you know when it goes out.
Curbside pickup will be arranged with you to make sure it's quick and convenient.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Does Employ To Empower Keep a Percentage of Sales?
Nope! Employ to Empower is a registered charity that empowers people with work and social barriers through entrepreneurial resources and self-advocacy opportunities. This online marketplace is one of those entrepreneurial resources. 100% of proceeds (after credit card fees) go directory to the entrepreneurs.
What about Sales Taxes?
Prices shown in the Make Change Market include all taxes.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us.
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: you have 7 days to notify us that you'd like to return a product.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We will provide you with instructions where to send returned goods. You are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.